The Privacy Notice explains how the Plan and the Trustee will use any personal data they collect from you (as the member), or from the employer who has enrolled you into the Plan. It also covers who this data is shared with and how long your data is held alongside further additional information.
It is best practice for the Trustee to make the Privacy Notice publicly available and it is available here.
Defined Benefit Section
The BBA Income and Protection Plan was established by the Company in conjunction with the Trustee to provide pension benefits for its employees and their beneficiaries.
The defined benefit section of the Plan closed to new members with effect from 1 April 2002 and to future accrual from 31 May 2016.
There are multiple Participating Employers to the Plan, including:
- Signature Aviation plc (formerly BBA Aviation plc)
- CSE Bournemouth Limited
- Signature Flight Support London Luton Ltd
- Signature Flight Support UK Regions Ltd
- RSS Jet Centre Limited
If you think you may have benefits in the Plan from your time / your family member’s time in employment with any of these companies, please contact the Plan Administrators, Willis Towers Watson:
BBA Income & Protection Plan
Willis Towers Watson
PO Box 545
Redhill RH1 1YX
0113 394 9306
lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
BBA Income and Protection Plan - Statement of Investment Principles
A Statement of Investment Principles (SIP) is a regulatory requirement for occupational pension schemes such as the Plan. However, more importantly, it is a clear statement of how the Trustee will manage the Plan’s investments, setting out the Trustee’s investment principles that govern its decisions about investments. The SIP must set out the Trustee’s policies on how Plan’s assets are invested, including in regards to social, environmental and governance considerations, and how investment risks are measured and managed. It is reviewed by the Trustee at least every three years or after any significant change in the investment approach or membership demographic.
The Trustee is required to make the SIP publicly available and it is available at the top of this webpage.
The information contained in this webpage is provided solely for the benefit of members of the Plan and for general information purposes only.
It is not intended to provide a definitive description of any benefits payable from the Plan or a comprehensive statement of the law on any issue. In particular, nothing contained in this website confers any legal entitlement to a particular level of benefits.
The Plan is governed by, and subject to, the Plan’s trust deed and rules and applicable legislation, each as amended from time to time. In the event of any conflict with the trust deed and rules and applicable legislation, the information on this website will be overruled.
Although every effort is made to ensure information is up to date at the time of writing, subsequent changes to the Plan’s documentation and/or applicable legislation may subsequently affect its correctness or completeness.
Nothing on this website constitutes advice and you should not rely on information on this website in making any decisions about your benefits or Plan membership. We strongly recommend that you consider taking independent financial advice before making any such decisions.
Please note –
- The Trustee reserves the right to change or withdraw the contents or function of this website at any time.
- The Trustee has no responsibility if this website is temporarily unavailable for any reason.
- The Trustee has no liability for any viruses. You should therefore take appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this website.
- The content of this website is protected by UK and international copyright law. All rights are reserved.
- The Trustee has no liability for any third party websites which can be accessed through this website. Inclusion of a link to a third party website should not be construed as an endorsement by the Trustee of that website or the relevant third party provider.